In this edition:
- An invitation to attend our Annual General Meeting in the Almonte Civitan Hall on Wednesday, September 27 at 6:30
- Freedom of Information requests
- Updates on the 7B bridge, Ottawa Valley Rail Trail, the Pakenham Library, Gemmill and Don Maynard Parks
- A brand new municipal panel on heritage notes big changes to the heritage grants approval process: less information and more money, more often
- Information about SLAPPs and recent court actions and decisions
- Dress up for Council meetings. You may be on camera.
Read our PRATAC September 2017 Newsletter