On the Agenda for Council Tuesday May 15, 2018
• Deputation from long-time Mississippi Mills accountants on 2017 Financial Statements
• John Gleeson & Ben Kipp Roadeo Recognition
• approximately $4 million in contracts awarded by acting CAO
• Council is updated on meetings and decisions of the Economic Development, Beautification and Heritage committees that took place in March, announcing events in April
• A request that the Township of Mississippi Mills correct the zoning of the Pakenham Golf and Country Club Estates (PGACCE) from zoning category Rural (R) to zoning category Rural Residential (RR).
• Request from resident for approval of severing 106 Stonehome Crescent parcel into two (2) lots approximately 0.51ha (1.76ac).
• Request from resident for infill on Glass Street in Almonte
• passing of water and sewer rates and renaming of Snedden Road to Snedden Farm Road
• Extending the Gemmill Street road allowance in the Village of Clayton for a municipal turnaround and an increase in road frontage for adjacent properties.